Job : Social Service Project
Manager / Assistant
LoveXpress Foundation Limited is a charitable organization formed in 2015. We aim at nurturing love and integration of autistic individuals in our society by co-creating a platform with partners from different sectors of the community.
1 : Project Manager (Social Service & Enterprise)
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Words.
- To plan, support and deliver campaigns, projects and training workshops; and to monitor the quality and progress of the projects.
- To work with families and local SEN community, to provide confidential personal caring for individuals and groups;
- To maintain and monitor effective communication with target groups;
- Liaising with related parties to ensure effective flow of information;
- At least 3 years working experience and with a recognized qualification in counseling, early childhood education, psychology , social work or other relevant discipline preferred;
- Passionate in serving SEN community with a caring soul;
- An openness to different cultural sensitivities and approaches to well-being;
- The ability to communicate effectively with a range of people and institutions, including teachers, parents, students, social workers, associated professionals, government agencies and NGOs;
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English;
2 : Project Assistant (Social Enterprise)
- Assist manager in developing social media strategy and set goals to increase followers, brand awareness and increase engagement;
- Handle customer enquiries and requirements from event planning, during meetings to post-event follow-up;
- Conduct sales activities and interact with guests to drive sales;
- Administrative assistance on any ad-hoc tasks
- Diploma or above in Multimedia, Communication, Marketing or related field;
- With min 3 years of relevant experience and able to work independently;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Multi-tasking and work effectively within tight timeline;
- Excellent command of written and spoken Cantonese and English
Interested parties please send your CV and expected salary to email@example.com on or before 31 July 2021. All personal data to be collected for recruitment use only.