業界資訊 : SEN Job Posting - ABA Therapist (Focus on school support – contract based)
Position: ABA Therapist (Focus on school support – contract based)
Company: P.L.A.I. Behaviour and Education Services (under P.L.A.I. Behaviour Consulting)
P.L.A.I. is a perfect place for passionate individuals who are keen on developing their career in supporting children with special needs and their family. We are currently looking for passionate individuals to join our expert team to provide family-centred support for families at home and at school.
P.L.A.I. specializes in using ABA (Applied Behaviour Analysis) and PBS (Positive Behaviour Support) to support children with behaviour problems, language delay, Autism, and/ or other developmental disabilities.
We provide home-based intervention as well as school support for children under 18 years old and we specialized in early intervention (for children under 6 years old). Our experienced consultant designs the individualized behaviour support plan for each child we support. As an ABA therapist, you will be responsible in implementing the support plan under the supervision of our consultant(s). We will provide training in ABA and PBS when you join P.L.A.I. You will continue to receive training and support on the job through regular case review and professional development training. If you are interested in furthering your career in this field, P.L.A.I. is committed to support you by providing BCBA/ BCaBA supervision and funding for professional development opportunities. We would like to make sure that our staff continues to learn and advance their career.
Responsibilities of an ABA therapist:
- Provide 1:1 support for a child with special needs at school and/or at home
- Apply teaching strategies that follows ABA principles, as directed by our behaviour consultant, to implement the child’s individualized intervention plan and behavioural support plan
- Collaborate with the child’s home-based team, school-based support team and other professionals
- Data collection and data management
- Regular written reports
- Prepare materials as needed
- Meet with behaviour consultant on a regular basis
- Attend professional development workshops and training regularly
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Gain experience in supporting children with special needs
- Opportunities to make a difference
- Work with a group of passionate professionals in a supportive environment
- Paid vacation days
- Medical care plan
- Opportunities to further your career within P.L.A.I.
If you are interested in using behaviour intervention to improve lives of children and families, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Experience in working with children Bachelor degree in related field (e.g., Psychology, education, etc.)
- Master degree in related field will be an asset
- Able to work independently and with a team
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English. Ability to speak and write in Cantonese or Mandarin will be an asset.